Impact doors are swinging doors that open in both directions. They are very tough doors made to withstand the abuse of carts, dollies, forklifts or people opening hundreds of times a day. Since they open both ways, these doors usually have a window and are well lit on both sides to prevent collision. Impact doors are manufactured from high strength composite materials to maximize service life. To auto-close Impact Doors utilize gravity hinges to alleviate springs or hydraulics for the door to return to the closed position.
CDMS offers a wide selection of impact doors for commercial use. Give us a call for a free quote. We can get your business swinging with Impact doors.
- Lightweight door, less than 3.5lbs per square foot
- Polycarbonate window, recessed to prevent abrasion
- Tubular steel reinforcement internals
- Optional USDA approved gasketing for food environments
- Insulated Door Core, CFC free urethane, R10 insulating rating
- Gravity hinges on ball bearing, virtually maintenance free